MacPorts port of LaTeXML

Bruce Miller bruce.miller at nist.gov
Mon May 19 15:35:19 PDT 2014

On 05/06/2014 12:32 PM, Bruce Miller wrote:
> On 05/06/2014 12:08 PM, Brandon Allbery wrote:
>> On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Bruce Miller <bruce.miller at nist.gov
>> <mailto:bruce.miller at nist.gov>> wrote:
>>
>>     I have a draft of an updated Portfile,
[...]
>>     how might I go about suggesting this
>>     port for inclusion in the MacPorts repostitory?
>>     It looks as though adfernandes is no longer
>>     active.
>>
>> The usual way: file a ticket on Trac with the new Portfile (or diffs
>> from the old if appropriate) and any additional files needed.
>
> Sorry; didn't know. I've created the ticket.

OK, I created the ticket and got some very good feedback
on the Porfile; looks like it should be good now.
However, the ticket has gone idle, so I'm wondering
how I should proceed; I'm not clear on the process at
MacPorts.

The original committer (Andrew Fernandes) is apparently
no longer active, and I doubt I have access
to a Mac often enough to become one.
Is there something I should do, or should I just wait
until someone interested in TeX related things decides
to adopt it?

[Not trying to be pushy, just following-up]
Thanks;
bruce