"ticket" port command?!

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Tue May 20 14:21:54 PDT 2014

There is the macportsscripts port, I don't know much about it but it looks like it aims for your thoughts:
port info macportsscripts
port gohome macportsscripts

In users/pixilla/scripts I have prefixed my commands/scripts with "mp-" which I like because I can type "mp-" and hit tab a couple times to see what commands I have available to me. I try to mimic what the command does in the name like "mp-svn-up-dports". Where the name ends with port, like "mp-svn-log-port" we run "svn log" on whatever "port" makes of our input.
example:
mp-svn-log-port maintainer:g5pw

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)