Two Grid/PKI related tickets ready to commit ...

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Thu May 29 10:15:49 PDT 2014

Hi committers,

I would like to propose two ports, which are related Grid / PKI infrastructure. These were originally provided by Dennis (https://github.com/dvandok/globus-macports), but are now somewhat modified, the tricky part is mainly the (de)activation and the `launchd` item. I submitted these already some time ago, but I now believe these are ready for commit.

#41540: fetch-crl @3.0.13: new submission
	http://trac.macports.org/ticket/41540

#41532: igtf-bundle @1.55: new submission
	http://trac.macports.org/ticket/41532

So please, review them and commit. Having them in the official repo soon would help me a lot!

Thanks!
~petr

The details:

---
fetch-crl @3.0.13 (security, net)
Sub-ports:            fetch-crl-launchd

                      anchors, based on crl_url files or IGTF-style info files. It will install these for use with OpenSSL,
                      NSS or third-party tools.
Homepage:             http://wiki.nikhef.nl/grid/FetchCRL3

Platforms:            darwin
License:              Apache-2
Maintainers:          dennisvd at nikhef.nl, Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it, openmaintainer at macports.org
---
igtf-ca-bundle @1.56 (security, net)

                      and related meta-information for all the accredited authorities, i.e., those that meet or exceed the
                      criteria mentioned in the Authentication Profiles accepted by the IGTF. For a list of those profiles,
                      please refer to the website.
Homepage:             http://www.igtf.net

Runtime Dependencies: fetch-crl
Platforms:            darwin
License:              CCBY-3 Permissive MPL-1.1+