Call for Testers: MacPorts Statistics

Arno Hautala arno at alum.wpi.edu
Thu May 29 17:34:36 PDT 2014

Now that 2.3 is out, is trunk still a requirement for mpstats?
I tried installing the package from the original message, but I see
that it's installing mpstats 0.1.3, which is outdated. Is there a
0.1.4 package? I can put the files in a local tree if I need to, but I
figured I'd check on the package first.

What needs to happen before mpstats is added to the main tree?