How to reliably find the C++11 <array> header?

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Sat Nov 1 15:44:58 PDT 2014

On Nov 1, 2014, at 10:05 AM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
> Nope, there are buildbots but you don't get access to their filesystems or the ability to run arbitrary commands on them, so it's best to find local access to such an operating system.

This is something we used to have way back in the darwinports/opendarwin days, and it would sometimes be really nice to have again.

Just having a place where committers could log into the current and previous OS (a VM of each on one machine?) would sometimes be helpful for dev/testing.

--
Daniel J. Luke