libxml2 issue on 10.10 beta

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sun Nov 2 07:24:43 PST 2014

Hi VQ - Believe it or not, that change does seem to fix the issue.  Switching back and forth between the prior version and this one shows that the new one does indeed to the trick.  Quite strange.  Just moving from a flat namespace to using a 2-level namespace!  Who would have thought?  Thanks! - MLD