How identify and remove leftover files on buildbots?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Nov 2 14:47:05 PST 2014

On Nov 2, 2014, at 4:43 PM, Marko Käning wrote:

> Well, unfortunately it’s still unclear why ui_info doesn’t produce any output...

You're looking at verbose or debug output?

I always forget which ui_ function does which, since there are so many of them, but I just reminded myself by trying them, and ui_msg prints in all modes, ui_info prints in verbose and debug, and ui_debug prints only in debug mode.

On Nov 2, 2014, at 4:44 PM, Marko Käning wrote:

>> Do you have a complete list of those files?
>
> No, only on the buildbots one could see that. But I don’t have direct access to them.

There's nothing special about the buildbots except that you can be sure they're clean systems that haven't had user interference. So you should be able to reproduce any problem on the buildbot on your own machines.