Open tickets

Thomas Lockhart tlockhart1976 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 07:28:44 PST 2014

Hi. I've got a few open tickets that I'd like to get applied and closed:

#43750 has been open for six months and fixes a hardcoded path problem
in a docbook-utils utility script. A patch is posted with the ticket.

#44897 has been open for a couple of months which fixes a problem
installing pre-built binaries for the TAO port. It has a patch posted.
Once that one is applied I can go ahead and update to a newer version of
TAO.

#45860 has been open a week to update SUMO to version 0.22.0. A patch is
posted.

TIA

- Tom