Portfiles for Salt and dependencies

C. R. Oldham cr at saltstack.com
Tue Nov 18 14:51:22 PST 2014

Greetings,

I've been trying to get a non-ancient version of Salt (http://saltstack.com) packaged for MacPorts.

I think I have everything all together.  Ideally I'd like to see Salt 2014.1.13
and 2014.7.0 in MacPorts.  We will have one (or maybe two) more release of the
2014.1 series, and 2014.7 will be the active version for now.

2014.7 brings with it a new variant enabling the RAET transport protocol.  This
protocol has some new dependencies, which I have also created portfiles for,
some of which use the select portgroup.  How should I submit the files that go
with them?  Tar them all up and add them to a ticket separate from the
Portfiles?

C. R. Oldham, Platform Engineer  | cr at saltstack.com
SaltStack, Inc.                  | http://saltstack.com