[127207] trunk/dports/devel/glib2

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Wed Oct 22 16:30:23 PDT 2014

On Oct 22, 2014, at 7:20 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> The change looks correct, however I don't think I was experiencing build failures on Yosemite due to this, and I do build universal by default.

That makes sense; are all your ports universal?

Andrea and I were both running into this because we don't have all ports built universal, and the build was choking on apparently-random libraries belonging to non-universal ports that seem to have nothing to do with glib2 or its dependencies (libsqlite3.dylib for Andrea, libxslt.1.dylib for me).

(e.g., https://gist.githubusercontent.com/anddam/baeebdbdc7a6f266ed2c/raw/2231599dd5cf57b4af0743cbca9da153b139a3ca/gistfile1.txt)

> The same change should be made to glib2-devel.

Will do shortly.

vq