Making oxygen-icons not depending on qt4-mac...

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Fri Sep 5 13:56:06 PDT 2014

Hi Nicos and Michael,

making oxygen-icons not depending on qt4-mac would be a good idea in the light of the existence of qt5-mac.

I am still not using applications based on qt5-mac, but it is going to come soon.

On the other hand I have an OSX/CI system running, which uses a custom-built qt5-installation in a dedicated install root.
This qt5 would also profit from the oxygen icon theme!

I figure the port oxygen-icons is only depending on qt4-mac since it is using the kde portgroup, is that assumption correct?

Any suggestions on to achieve this?

Greets,
Marko