pexlib1.0/curl.c

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Fri Sep 5 18:10:30 PDT 2014

I'm trying to write a function to return the remote file moddate. I copied isnewer and changed the end as so.
		theModDate = 0;

        /* get the modification date */
        theCurlCode = curl_easy_getinfo(theHandle, CURLINFO_FILETIME, &theModDate);
        if (theCurlCode != CURLE_OK) {
            theResult = SetResultFromCurlErrorCode(interp, theCurlCode);
            break;
        }

		(void) snprintf(theModDateString, sizeof(theModDateString),
			"%Ld", theModDate);
		Tcl_SetResult(interp, theModDateString, TCL_VOLATILE);

Is there anything obviously with the snprintf args, or anything else?
It appears to always return "-1";

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)