llvm-config not found on OSX 10.9.4

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Tue Sep 9 23:27:36 PDT 2014

Hi MacPorts devs,

I am having a problem with clang/LLVM on OSX, please see [1] for all details.

Below you’ll find some snippets. KDevelop’s devs wonder whether the standard
OSX installation misses a proper setup of LLVM/clang, since the llvm-config
executable can’t be found anywhere on my OSX 10.9.4.

Setting LLVM_ROOT to /usr/bin doesn’t solve the problem, unfortunately. ;)

  What are we missing here?

Greets,
Marko

[1] http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kdevelop/2014-September/018445.html