clang-3.6 installation requires also installation of llvm-3.5

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Wed Sep 10 13:46:53 PDT 2014

ld64 supports a variant to use llvm-3.6 for LTO by default, so you may prefer to set that.

Yes, llvm-3.5 hasn't been bumped to the final release, but it is pulling from svn a few days before the release, so there isn't really much different between it and final.  I'll bump it soon because I know people like seeing final version numbers instead of scary svn revisions ;)

--Jeremy