access files on buildbot?

David Strubbe dstrubbe at macports.org
Thu Sep 18 08:45:57 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Is there a way to access a file such as a config.log from a failed port
build on a buildslave?

After my recent changes r125398 and r125404 to the abinit port, the build
failed on Mountain Lion, in the configure stage, as follows:

checking for mpicc-mpich-mp... /opt/local/bin/mpicc-mpich-mp
checking for gcc... mpicc-mpich-mp
checking whether the C compiler works... no
configure: error: in
`/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_mports_dports_science_abinit/abinit/work/abinit-7.8.2':
See `config.log' for more details

(http://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-mtln-x86_64/builds/17388)

I checked that the same happened the last time a revision touched the port.
I am not sure how to tackle the problem other than to see what config.log
has to say. I am running Mountain Lion on my laptop and I built the same
version and everything worked fine, so I am not sure what is different on
the buildslave from my machine.

Thanks,
David