[125551] trunk/dports/lang

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 17:05:56 PDT 2014

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 8:01 PM, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia <
jeremyhu at macports.org> wrote:

> It was there long before I started working on it.  I wonder if for some
> reason libunwind.h wasn't installed in older SDKs.  I see it there in
> /usr/include on my Snow Leopard machine, so I gave the dependency the boot
> in r125552.  If anyone has build issues, we can conditionally add it.

Per the ticket it was decided that the macports one should be used instead
of the system one. (http://trac.macports.org/ticket/33439 --- it is
actually talking about libLTO but I suspect the same reasoning was applied
to libunwind-headers) Although it occurs to me that for compatibility with
the system libraries, you want to use the system one there and the ticket
is wrong.