[125551] trunk/dports/lang

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Sat Sep 20 17:32:22 PDT 2014

Not exactly.  That change moves from downloading directly from http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/lldb/trunk/source/Plugins/Process/Utility/libunwind to using libunwind-headers, but that's effectively the same thing (grabbing headers from "somewhere else" for a system library because the system doesn't have them for some reason)