[125609] users/g5pw/pypi2port/pypi2port.py

Aljaž Srebrnič g5pw at macports.org
Fri Sep 26 00:22:02 PDT 2014

> On 24/set/2014, at 02:47, Lawrence Velázquez <larryv at macports.org> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 23, 2014, at 3:54 AM, Aljaž Srebrnič <g5pw at macports.org> wrote:
>>
>> Well, yes, but I’m assuming that if either one of xmlrpclib or urllib2.urlopen fails importing, the script is run under python3 since both modules are in core python.
>
> A decent assumption. Hope they never fail for any other reasons :)

Well, the only reason it would fail is because the package was somehow damaged. In that case even if there were two separate try blocks, the script would fail because it would try to import a nonexistent package.

We can always split it in two if we see strange issues :)
--
Aljaž Srebrnič a.k.a g5pw
My public key:  http://bit.ly/g5pw_pubkey