imake

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Sun Sep 28 02:22:25 PDT 2014

Hi,

----- On 28 Sep, 2014, at 04:15, Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org wrote:

> My proposal is to have this portgroup depend on the latest stable gcc port
> (currently gcc49) and have it use its cpp in IMAKECPP when the Xcode version is
> 5 or greater. I tried this with one port already and was able to build it on
> Yosemite beta.

You could try using

  /usr/bin/clang -E -undef -traditional -Wno-invalid-pp-token -Wno-unicode -Wno-trigraphs -x assembler-with-cpp

as preprocessor. That's what GHC uses to preprocess its non-C macros, and it
works there. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work for you, but I guess it's
worth a shot.

--
Clemens Lang