[125934] trunk/dports/mail

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Tue Sep 30 09:13:22 PDT 2014

On Sep 29, 2014, at 7:38 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> I presume this is noarch?

Yes. While I was writing this Portfile I wished that we had a Portfile creation script that would prompt for input of the most important Portfile keywords.
I'll add supported_archs noarch.

> Remember you'll have to use the unversioned distfile recipe eventually, if the README ever changes.

Ah, the MP dist mirrors README fails checksums, I guess while writing the Portfile I must have grabbed an invalid README and now the file is on the dist mirrors. Is this possible?

I'll add a dist_subdir.

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)