[134834] trunk/dports/perl/p5-html-lint/Portfile

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Apr 9 03:24:53 PDT 2015

On Apr 8, 2015, at 9:33 AM, devans at macports.org wrote:

> Revision
> 134834
> Author
> devans at macports.org
> Date
> 2015-04-08 07:33:00 -0700 (Wed, 08 Apr 2015)
> Log Message
>
> p5-html-lint: reformat, for consistency with other perl ports, don't disable livecheck in subports.

Disabling livecheck in subport is desirable because when I run "port livecheck maintainer:ryandesign" I don't want to get multiple results for the same portfile. The php 1.1 portgroup automatically disables livecheck in subports and this has worked well for me. I had hoped that this technique might be adopted by the perl and python portgroup at some point as well but until then it's being done manually in each perl and python port.