[135656] trunk/dports/_resources/port1.0/group/cxx11-1.0.tcl

Mihai Moldovan ionic at macports.org
Tue Apr 28 22:16:25 PDT 2015

On 29.04.2015 06:51 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> Enclosing "*gcc*" and "macports-clang-3.[0-2]" in curly brackets looks strange to me. The reason "clang < 500" is quoted is so that it will be interpreted as a single value and parsed by the compilers_blacklist_versions portgroup, but "*gcc*" is already only a single value so doesn't need to be quoted.

Enclosing *gcc* is really to make sure nothing funny is going on with globbing.
It's probably a non-issue, but I try be defensive if in doubt.

> The ports clang29, clang30, clang31 and clang32 no longer exist so there's no
> need to blacklist them.

For once, they still exist in the ports tree (although as obsolete stubs.)
Further, people may still have them installed. I don't see any harm in keeping
this, lest making the blacklist a bit longer.

Mihai