[138949] trunk/base/src/macports1.0/macports.tcl

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Aug 2 12:01:42 PDT 2015

> On Jul 24, 2015, at 4:53 PM, raimue at macports.org wrote:
>
> Revision
> 138949
> Author
> raimue at macports.org
> Date
> 2015-07-24 14:53:57 -0700 (Fri, 24 Jul 2015)
> Log Message
>
> macports1.0: Handle multi-line messages for log file

THANK YOU for finding and fixing this. I did not know where to look to fix it. This has been a big problem ever since I changed environment variable debugging to span multiple lines:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/40703

But it was a problem in other areas too, for example with a checksum mismatch, under "The correct checksum line may be:", only the first line of checksum was sometimes printed.

Very glad to finally have this fixed.