lion buildbot?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Aug 3 12:18:13 PDT 2015

On Aug 3, 2015, at 2:10 PM, petr wrote:

> I am getting a failed build on the lion buildbot and the logs look strange.
>
> The failure seems to be due to a missing python interpreter, and I cannot see that python is build as a dependency.
>
> But I get the following error at the beginning of the build:
>
> sqlite error: database disk image is malformed (11) while executing query: SELECT dependencies.id FROM ports port INNER JOIN dependencies USING(name) INNER JOIN ports dependent USING(id) WHERE port.id=23452 ORDER BY dependent.name,dependent.epoch, dependent.version, dependent.revision,dependent.variants while executing "$port dependents" (procedure "receipt_sqlite::list_dependents" line 16) invoked from within "${macports::registry.format}::list_dependents $name $version $revision $variants" (procedure "registry::list_dependents" line 3) invoked from within "registry::list_dependents $pvals(name)" (procedure "portlist_sortdependents" line 7) invoked from within "portlist_sortdependents $portlist" (procedure "action_deactivate" line 6) invoked from within "$action_proc $action $portlist [array get global_options]" (procedure "process_cmd" line 103) invoked from within "process_cmd $remaining_args" invoked from within "if { [llength $remaining_args] > 0 } { # If there are remai
> ning arguments, process those as a command set exit_status [process_cmd $remaining..." (file "/opt/local/bin/port" line 5268)
>
> Can anyone explain me what is going on? It looks like a problem not due to the port itself.

Since a few days, the Lion buildbot's registry has become corrupted:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/48486

Just like the Snow Leopard buildbot's registry has been corrupted for two months:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/47976

The Mac OS Forge administrator needs to fix these issues; we have no access to fix them ourselves.