lion buildbot?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Aug 3 12:41:24 PDT 2015

On Aug 3, 2015, at 2:29 PM, Daniel J. Luke wrote:
> On Aug 3, 2015, at 3:18 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> The Mac OS Forge administrator needs to fix these issues; we have no access to fix them ourselves.
>
> do we need to think about hosting our build infrastructure somewhere else (or somewhere in addition to Mac OS Forge)?

I don't know. The build infrastructure is breaking now, but the packages server was out of disk space as well recently, and the reliability of the entire Mac OS Forge infrastructure is unknown at this time because two months ago everyone we had worked with at Mac OS Forge left, and the admin position was taken over by someone new, who had just been hired, who was tasked with best-effort maintenance of the Mac OS Forge infrastructure in his spare time in addition to his other Apple duties, with no documentation or training, until someone more permanent could be hired. But I have heard no further news on what is happening with that, and in the mean time, he is mostly unresponsive to our requests for help. I don't want to leave Mac OS Forge because change is hard and we basically had a system that more or less worked, but if it falls apart and nobody will fix it, we may have to move.