Ncurses 6

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Aug 21 13:13:11 PDT 2015

mysql ports are missing the dependency and revbump.  I don't want to add it myseslf since the dep may be variant-dependent.

$ port contents mysql55 | egrep '(bin|dylib)' | while read f ; do otool -L $f | grep -q ncurses && echo $f; done
/opt/local/lib/mysql55/bin/mysql
/opt/local/lib/mysql55/bin/mysql_embedded