[139660] trunk/dports/_resources/port1.0/group/qt4-1.0.tcl

Mihai Moldovan ionic at macports.org
Mon Aug 24 17:25:05 PDT 2015

On 24.08.2015 05:07 PM, Michael Dickens wrote:
> This directory and -any- Qt directory should not make a difference if the port
> is using this PortGroup and the project honors the variables found in QMake (and
> here). I have no objection to the changes, except that they should not be
> needed. Now that they are done, let's leave them in place and fix the projects
> to honor their location. - MLD

I think I have revbumped all ports that use the affected variables (and
derivates) after the two changes.

At least qt4-mac kept installing docs in ${prefix}/share/share/doc/qt4 and had
mkspecs in ${prefix}/share/qt4/data/mkspecs - which failed for other ports.

qt4-mac installs mkspecs into ${qt_data_dir}/mkspecs, while the
${qt_mkspecs_dir} pointed to the correct location ${prefix}/share/qt4/mkspecs
and thus qmake couldn't find any mkspecs, failing badly.

Mihai