unable to access macports trac

Terry Sanders tsanders at urthecast.com
Mon Aug 31 06:32:35 PDT 2015

Macports,

I have been trying for days to access trac.macports.org.  I have tried with
three different OS, several different browsers, and from different
providers.  Can you please confirm if your website is operational?  Of
course, I cannot put in a ticket for this because of being unable to access
trac.

Thanks for any help!
-Terry
______________________________
Terry Sanders SR. Software Engineer, Product Processing
URTHECAST

314. 227. 0370  l  Office
314. 658. 9468  l  Direct
618. 444. 7517  l  Mobile

111 West Port Plaza, Suite 300  l  St. Louis, MO l USA l 63146

urthecast.com <http://www.urthecast.com/>   l  Connect @urthecast
<https://twitter.com/urthecast>

This e-mail and any attachments are for the use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential
information.
Any use or disclosure of this e-mail (including attachments) for any purpose
other than those specifically authorized is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender
and permanently delete all copies.