Warning: All compilers are either blacklisted or unavailable

Marcus Calhoun-Lopez mcalhoun at macports.org
Wed Dec 2 16:42:41 PST 2015

The Qt compiler is set using files in the mkspecs directory (macs-clang or macx-clang-32).
Clang is the only compiler currently supported (http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/supported-platforms.html <http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/supported-platforms.html>),
which is the reason for compiler.whitelist clang.

In the same configuration files, C++11 support is achieved via -std=c++11 and -stdlib=libc++.
The cxx11 PortGroup was added in an effort to ensure that these flags would work.

While Apple OS X 10.7 "Lion", Cocoa (64-bit) is not a “reference configuration,” it is supposed to “work well.”

Does blacklisting clang < 500 in the  cxx11 PortGroup completely preclude 10.7?

-Marcus