Trac still stuck at an old SVN revision

David Evans devans at macports.org
Tue Dec 8 12:45:56 PST 2015

On 9/16/15 6:42 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Sep 15, 2015, at 3:29 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
>> It's now been three weeks since Trac last synced with SVN. Ryan,
>> what's the current procedure to ask the admins to fix problems?
>
> The procedure is unchanged: we file tickets in the server/hosting component, or we email admin at macosforge dot org.

Perhaps, you can clarify this now that you've been hired on.

Are there specific topics that should be addressed to you and others to admin or should we just use the admin address
for everything?

In particular, are there issues that can only be handled by the other admins or do you have pretty much full access to
the various components (buildbots, web server/trac, svn repo, etc)?

In this case, I guessing that the trac web server has its own copy of the svn repo which is supposed to be updated when
commits occur but is not.  Similarly email notifications to macports-changes are not being sent in response to commits
(although email notifications of svn property modifications DO occur).

These features have been broken for quite some time and are useful to the developer community.  I know you have a lot
on your plate right now but it would be nice if their priority could be escalated.

Thanks for your help
Dave