macports-changes emails to resume soon

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Dec 11 12:37:07 PST 2015

I'm going to try to fix the problem with the macports-changes mailing list today:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/49305

This will result in two months worth of messages being delivered in a short time, though I'll try to space them out a little.

If you want to avoid receiving so many messages, consider switching your subscription to digest mode for the time being; this will cause messages to be grouped, though you'll still receive many messages because the digest threshold is set at 60 KB. Another option is to temporarily disable mail delivery on your subscription. You can do either of these by visiting: