OpenGL/GLX dual link error in VLC 2.2.0 git/master via MacPorts on OS X

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sun Feb 8 04:23:27 PST 2015

On 08 Feb, René J.V. Bertin wrote :
> You'll probably find a lot of them in those archives (as in about any ML archive),

That does not make insults OK on a public mailing list.

> There's even a good chance you'll find that someone called Jeremy a
> liar very recently; do you think that person (and I don't mean Jeremy) owes an apology too?

I'm sorry I called Jeremy a liar, and I probably shouldn't have, but he
made an incorrect statement that we "told him to piss off" and that "we
would close his tickets without fixing", when we did none of those and
that most his issues were fixed in time.

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734