memberlist

Arno Hautala arno at alum.wpi.edu
Tue Feb 10 07:05:30 PST 2015

Just CC them. Most mail clients / list servers will consolidate the
duplicate message and even if it doesn't it's not the worst thing to
get a duplicate. You and the list are in the To and CC fields with
this message. Did you get it twice?

It's only a mail list, but it feels weird to make that publicly
visible. (visible only to members is essentially the same thing)