MacPorts forum(s)?

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 10 09:46:28 PST 2015

Hi,

I for one so no particular reason why anyone would need a list of all
list members, whatever password protection or mangling you put into
place. If you want to send someone a mail and not sure if they are are
member, just cc them as well and let the system sort the rest out.

I would be very much against such a list being made available to anyone
who wants it (just having a password for the MP site is not enough, that
is basically anyone who wants it.).

Chris