Xvfb MIA

Jack Howarth howarth.at.macports at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 08:58:33 PST 2015

Jeremy,
    So I take it that it is impossible to use MacPort's Xvfb without
abandoning the use of the Xquartz server in /opt/local/X11? That is
rather unfortunate as my experience in packaging over 500 cran modules
for fink was that at least 26 needed to have R CMD INSTALL passed
through xvfb-run as those trigger accesses to the X server.
         Jack