buildbot failure in MacPorts on buildports-mavericks-x86_64

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Feb 17 06:53:39 PST 2015

On Feb 17, 2015, at 8:37 AM, Michael Dickens wrote:

> Looks like the Mavericks buildbot is hosed; can someone kick it? - MLD
>
> {{{
> Building ports
> Building uhd (1 of 1)...Error: Port uhd not found
> [snip]
> touch: /var/tmp/failcache/uhd: No such file or directory
> }}}

We're aware of it, and trying to work with Shree at Mac OS Forge to resolve it.

The build servers for OS X 10.7 and later went down after the macports.org SSL certificate was renewed; we needed to manually accept the certificate once as the right user. After that, builds resumed, except on the 10.9 build server, which had a wedged Subversion working copy. After that was fixed by running "svn cleanup" as the right user, we now have strange errors like the above about ports or portgroups being missing. We think the working copy may somehow have acquired uncommitted changes, which need to be reverted.