undo commit ???

petr 976F at ingv.it
Fri Feb 20 01:34:14 PST 2015

Hi Lawrence,

I saw that in r132950 and r132951 you corrected the error I introduced with r132349. Thanks for this and sorry for the extra effort!

However, I would like to better understand what went wrong and how am I supposed to act in such a situation. I guess, I introduced the issue with some inappropriate manipulation to my local sandbox, which than got committed. Is it possible to understand what exactly went wrong and how to avoid this? What are the correct steps to correct such a situation?

~petr