circular dependencies

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:50:10 PST 2015

On Monday February 23 2015 11:00:43 Lawrence Velázquez wrote:

I don't see us ever making trace mode mandatory, but we would eventually like to make it the default mode of operation. And if a port fails to build under trace mode, we consider that a bug in the port.

Sure. As I said, I'd probably appreciate for certain things, but not as a mandatory feature.

I have a hunch that it'd add non-negligible overhead too, if it's to be used in as many stages as possible.