qt4-mac concurrent update

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 11:32:30 PST 2015

Hi

Trac appears to be down or is inaccessible to me, so here's a correction for my port:qt4-mac modifications.
To be precise, this corrects an issue when building with the proposed +noexceptions variant (which builds only the required Qt components with compiler exceptions support): it removes the guessed and undesirable macro definition of QT_EXCEPTIONS or QT_NO_EXCEPTIONS from QtCore/qconfig.h .

BTW, is it possible to have local PortGroup definitions like one can have a local port repository? It took me a while today to realise that a recent selfupdate had replaced my qt4-1.0.tcl and kde4-1.1.tcl definition files ...

R.