[130129] trunk/dports/perl

David Evans devans at macports.org
Fri Jan 2 06:47:06 PST 2015

On 1/1/15 3:47 PM, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
> On Jan 1, 2015, at 6:35 PM, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia <jeremyhu at macports.org> wrote:
>
>> Looking through commit logs, it looks like these ports should have been obsoleted rather than removed.  It also looks like this obsolescence is intended to be handled by the new p5-graveyard port, but that hasn't yet been actually implemented yet.  Is there an ETA for completing this?
> I'll probably push the list in the next day or two. I think Dave wants to tie up some loose ends first. (See https://trac.macports.org/ticket/46322#comment:51 whenever Trac comes back up.)
>
> vq
Trac is still down but I've committed fixes for my outstanding issues,
referenced above, as of this morning, so I don't have any objections to
pushing a functional p5-graveyard if the list of replacements is
regenerated with the following additional ports added to the blacklist
(i.e. omitted from p5-graveyard):

p5-file-slurp-unicode  (obsolete, replaced by p5-file-slurp)
p5-vcp-autrijus-snapshot (obsolete, no replacement)
p5-vcp-dest-svk (obsolete, no replacement)
p5-vcp-source-cvsbk (obsolete, no replacement)

Dave