Support for Apache 1

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Mon Jan 5 22:45:56 PST 2015

On Jan 5, 2015, at 10:51 PM, Mihai Moldovan <ionic at macports.org> wrote:
> But, but, but! That sounds like work! And people™ are still using those
> ports! (Seriously, we should consider if that is REALLY a valid reason
> or just go with what mojca said. I'd be for removing the ports, but I'm
> not exactly authoritative.)

Some combination of if there is an active maintainer and there is still upstream support should probably factor into the decision too.

If there is not an active maintainer, and upstream isn't supporting a port, we should probably remove it (it can always be added back if someone steps up to maintain it).

--
Daniel J. Luke