Python PortGroup environment variables

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Thu Jan 15 10:36:21 PST 2015

Hi Sean - Some Python ports require these variables to be set in
multiple phases. I don't think setting them in multiple phases hurts the
other ports (those that get the flags during configure or build, and
don't use them in any other phase). Things seem to work right now, and
adding these variables -- at least to me -- isn't a big deal. - MLD