libc++, C++11, and C++14 on Leopard and Snow Leopard

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Thu Jan 15 12:47:29 PST 2015

On Thu, January 15, 2015 15:30, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
> The archives don't encode the C++ stdlib that's active at build time.
> We'd have to add Yet Another Field to the archive names.

There's probably even further information we should include regarding
archives, however we shouldn't put so much data into a filename.

MacPorts already knows the Portfile's sha256. We could also put the
requested build settings (archs, os, variants, stdlib and more!) as
additional input to the hash, using the result as the filename.