bad file on lion buildbot

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Mon Jan 19 06:19:37 PST 2015

> On Jan 18, 2015, at 8:21 PM, Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org> wrote:
> I don't think there's any easy way to maintain consistency between the
> registry and the filesystem in the face of rebooting at just the wrong time.

if we record some sort of 'activate in progress' marker somewhere before we start activate, and remove it when activate completes, port could probably check that the next time it's run and cleanup (rollback the activate or finish it, or prompt if we're doing that sort of thing now).

--
Daniel J. Luke