Weird behaviour of the buildbot in case of forced builds

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Jan 19 23:15:45 PST 2015

Hi,

The buildbot seems to misbehave when force-building ports. See the
following example:

https://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-lion-x86_64/builds/26453

It says

The web-page 'force build' button was pressed by 'mojca
<mojca at localhost>': force build ,
The web-page 'force build' button was pressed by 'dluke
<dluke at localhost>': force build

and then it only builds a single port as opposed to roughly 20 ports
that I submitted (and I lost the list). I went through the list of
roughly fifty builds to extract all failed builds due to an issue with
ncurses.

I started the build once, just to figure out that only Jeremy's forced
build of clang was there (26452). OK, maybe I forgot to select the
builbot, so I submitted it again and my job was listed there (see
attachment), but I didn't want to wait forever for the clang to
finish. When I checked again now, the list of ports that I wanted to
build simply vaporized.

Mojca