MacPorts on COW filesystem

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 10:07:03 PDT 2015

On Saturday July 11 2015 11:00:37 Clemens Lang wrote:

>Edit src/cregistry.c, function reg_attach; add a new SQLite query after
> ATTACH DATABASE '%q' AS registry
>that uses the PRAGMA command to choose the journal mode.

In fact, is there already an option somewhere to let port be more verbose about what it's doing with the registry database? Until now I've assumed that that was the bottleneck I was running into, but in truth that's of course mostly because it's a complex kind of system that I know hardly anything about.
NB: the -d option didn't output anything, so whatever was happening took place before the 1st debug output.

R.