port istumbler remove

Stuart Westerman stuartwesterman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 19:59:24 PDT 2015

I'm emailing in regards to this ticket about the port istumbler:
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/45478

iStumbler is the leading wireless discovery tool for OS X, providing tools
for finding AirPort networks, Bluetooth devices, Bonjour services, and your
GPS Location with your Mac.

Up to release 99 (February 2010), iStumbler was open source under a BSD
license. It is no longer open source and free.

What should we do here? Do we treat the project as abandoned and remove the
port? Do we leave release 99 in macports indefinitely?

best,
stu