Migrating to Perl 5.20/5.22

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Wed Jul 15 01:07:47 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 2:49 AM, David Evans <devans at macports.org> wrote:
> On 7/14/15 4:32 PM, Mark Anderson wrote:
>>
>> I second perl 5.22. And that we should only support the latest perl.
>>
>> —Mark
>

> Sounds good, Mark.  I think that makes the vote 3 to 1 so that probably
> covers the majority of people who are interested.
>
> Lets go!!  Mojca?

What's the fastest trick to list all dependent ports (possibly sorted
according to maintainership)?

I tried to cheat and copied the following
    port echo depends:perl5.16 or depends:p5.16-*
from
    https://trac.macports.org/ticket/44405
but that one misses some ports (it doesn't list ackmate for example).

Mojca