Obscure issues with XCode

Kyle Sammons ksammons at macports.org
Sat Jul 18 10:42:35 PDT 2015

Hey everyone,

I'm having some odd issues with XCode and was hoping someone who's more
experienced with the idiosyncrasies of XCode could lend me a hand. So,
basically, I've converted my code from GC to ARC using the automatic ARC
conversion tool provided by XCode, and haven't had any issues with it
since. Further, Michael D (as far as I know), was able to pull my
repository and also had no issues with ARC. However, Clemens recently
pulled my repository and has ~40 errors popping up saying that the code
isn't converted to ARC yet. To test this, I pulled my repository in a clean
directory and ran it in XCode, and once again still didn't have any issues
with ARC.

For further information, I'm running OS X 10.9, Michael is running OS X
10.8, and Clemens is running 10.10.

Can anyone think of any reason why this might be happening?

If you'd like to pull my repo and test it for yourself, it's in
"macports/branches/gsoc15-pallet".

Thanks for the help!,
-Kyle