Easy access to external repositories.

Thibaut Paumard thibaut at macports.org
Mon Jun 1 06:56:32 PDT 2015

Le 01/06/2015 15:26, Clemens Lang a écrit :

>> Of course the implementer would have to define what the prioritisation order
>> would be for the files under this directory. But I would have the standard
>> MacPorts repository always take precedence over 3rd party ones by default.
>
> The file could just contain priority metadata to do this correctly.

Hi,

One usual and easy solution to this problem is to use lexicographic
order and let the files start with a number: e.g.
  10_macports.conf
is the default, most third party repositories should have a name
starting with 20_, the local admin is free to move or add files in the
range 00_ to 10_.

Regards, Thibaut.